The online BA (Hons) Applied Business (Management) degree provides students with the skills and understanding required to excel as strategic and operational managers in the modern business environment. Students will come to understand the classic principles of management and their relevance in today’s context, but will also evaluate the challenges and opportunities that have arisen in what is a highly globalised, digitised, and thus diverse, modern business environment. Studying this programme, students also develop entrepreneurial skill sets that assist in effective management within the high-paced digital economy, as well as foster interpreneurial capacity within established organisations. Completing this course empowers students to design and implement management frameworks and strategies to suit the unique business scenarios in which they find themselves, regardless of the organisation for which they work. As a student of this programme, you will work your way through a unique learning experience. You will develop your own business acumen, benefiting from tailored learning activities and exclusive video content, standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics. Why choose this course?
- Benefit from a degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Produce an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize winners, global leaders, CEOs and business innovators.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you, with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams.
- Fundamentals of Management
- Managing Employee Relations
- Managerial Communication
- Management Strategy
- Managing Diverse Workplaces
- Organisational Change
- Applied Leadership
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9000||Year 1|