Develop the skills and aptitude required to become a dynamic and creative marketeer on our Marketing BSc. You will explore the underpinning theories and themes of this exciting subject, learning the essential theory and techniques to enable you to succeed in the go-getting world of contemporary marketing. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Undertake a work placement or entrepreneurship year
- Study abroad opportunities
- Study alongside innovative companies based in Keele Business School
- Access to data analysis software such as SPSS and NVivo
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information