Computer Science and Music Production will provide you with the theoretical tools to solve real-world problems as well as the practical skills to operate equipment for producing sound and digital audio. You will combine your creative expertise with your ability to develop software systems, graduating with an array of transferable skills across industries. Why choose this course?
- Access a wide range of equipment including supercomputer facilities, a VR lab and a Maker Space
- Graduate with a substantial music and audio portfolio using industry standard software and hardware
- On demand access to comprehensive music studio facilities with sound design and computer labs
- Gain first-hand experience in industry with our Placement Year option
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university across the globe
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course