Sustainability is at the forefront of a global agenda. From how it influences individuals’ decision making, to the impact it has on the strategic direction of multinational organisations. With the growing recognition of sustainability as a core business practice, there’s no better time to study a postgraduate management degree with sustainability at its heart. Developing your career On this course you’ll gain a thorough introduction to management practices, studying alongside students on our long-standing MSc Management course. Here you’ll explore units on organisational strategy and supply chain, amongst others, to give you key insights into various areas of business, management and leadership. As the focus of your studies, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn about sustainability and sustainable development, studying specialist units looking at topics such as the circular economy and social, ethical and environmental challenges. You’ll then work towards completing a sustainability research project on a topic of your choice. Features and Benefits
- Sustainability focus – sustainability is becoming more important for companies, across all industries, all over the world. This course puts sustainability at the forefront of business and management education.
- UK’s most sustainable university – Manchester Met has been named as the UK’s most sustainable university in the People and Planet University League 2021, recognising our commitment to cutting carbon emissions, working towards a zero-carbon future and putting sustainability at the heart of our university.
- Triple accredited – our Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- International recognition – this course shares content, including core units and activities, with our MSc Management which is ranked in the QS World University Rankings 2022 for Masters in Management.
- Practical learning – learn by solving real-world problems which bring the subjects you are studying to life.
- Developed by industry – this course has been developed with industry to make sure you learn the skills employers need.
- Multiple start dates – we’ve designed this course so that you can start in either September or January, whichever works better for you.
- A city of opportunities – with global organisations, and innovative start-ups, Manchester offers a wealth of opportunities. Use our connections with employers to enhance your studies and professional network.
- Postgraduate internships – this course offers the option to undertake an additional 36-48 week internship as part of your course, after you have completed your taught units.
- Industry insight – learn what it takes to get ahead in the business world. We arrange lectures from industry experts and organise live projects for you to work on.
- Desirable skills – prepare for management roles in any sector, even if you haven’t got a business or management background.
- Taught by experts – learn from academics with experience working in industry and undertaking cutting-edge research into their field.
Please see our website for information on entry requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 69 69