Bath Spa University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
- Apply your economic thinking to business and prepare for a career in a wide variety of sectors.
- Choose either a ten-month or ten-week work placement and apply what you’ve learned in the real world.
- Join our community of close-knit students and supportive and experienced academic staff
In your first year, you'll take the following modules:
- The Business Environment.
- Organisational Behaviour and Management.
- Economics and Globalisation.
- Managing Data.
- Design Thinking for Enterprise.
- Professional Practice.
- Creativity for Business.
- Innovation Management.
- Applying Economics.
- Economics in Practice.
- The Marketing Business.
- Human Resource Management.
- Financial Accounting.
- Operations and Project Management.
- Destination Management.
- International Business.
- Festival and Events Management.
- Law for Business Enterprise.
- Fashion Marketing and Management.
- Work Placement.
- Professional Placement Year.
- Economics Project.
- Advanced Economic issues.
- International Marketing.
- Management Accounting.
- Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Enterprise: Creating your Business.
- Organisational Strategy.
- Managing Sustainability.
- New Trends in Management.
- Cross Cultural Management in International Business.
- Business Placement.
- Tourism: Contemporary Issues.
- Creating and Hosting Festivals and Events.
- Exploring Law in Business.
- Business and Academic Skills.
- Fashion Marketing Visualisation.
- Successful Freelancing.
You'll be assessed in a wide range of ways that will test your business knowledge and management skills. These could include presentations, work related projects, group-work, computer based simulations, podcasts, examinations, essays, videos and business reports.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|