Delivered from one of the world’s cultural capitals, this MA is designed to meet the complex needs of today’s arts and cultural managers and professionals. With its distinctive mix of theoretical, and arts-based knowledge and skills development, you will learn how to apply creative leadership and ethical principles in managing artistic excellence, cultural heritage, audience diversity and financial sustainability, at local and global levels. Key Benefits
- Head start your career through focused teaching.
- Insights into management, planning and leadership.
- Gain knowledge of arts and culture across national and international contexts.
- Strong links with London’s cultural organisations.
- Lectures and workshops delivered by leading arts and cultural industry professionals.
- Emphasis on creativity and arts-based learning.
Minimum 2:1 honours degree in any discipline. For those returning to study, evidence of appropriate experience will be required. A written personal statement, emphasising both qualifying background and reasons for selecting this programme, will be required. A sample of academic writing should be submitted.
Fees and funding