The Accounting and Finance (Masters Stage) course offers the opportunity to top up your existing professional accounting qualifications to MSc level quickly, gaining additional insight and understanding in the process. Our course will put you in an excellent position to approach and perform middle and senior management roles across different accounting and finance sectors, as well as gaining practical and transferrable skills. What's covered in the course?
- You’ll extend your understanding and awareness of the major finance theories behind strategic decision-making, as well as the finance theories which underpin a company’s financial decisions.
- The course encourages the analytical, technical, interpersonal and intellectual skills that may have been missing from your CCAB qualifications, and you’ll also learn the modern methods used to research topics in accounting and finance.
- By choosing this course, you’ll study with Birmingham City Business School, a well-respected institution which has been granted Platinum Approved Learning Provider status from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This accreditation means our courses remain fresh and relevant, as well as giving us great industry links which will prove invaluable for your career prospects.
- On our Accounting and Finance (Masters Stage) course, you’ll get to apply the knowledge and skills you’ve gained in your studies with a research project, choosing a relevant topic and conducting in-depth research.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Any of the six CCAB accounting professional qualifications, which could be any of ACCA, CIPFA, ACIEW, ACAS, ACAI and CIMA final stage examination completion. Or equivalent overseas qualifications which have been fully recognised by any of the CCAB members or the University.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course