The development of this new combined Knowledge & Practice programme is a major benefit for Clinical Psychologists in the UK looking to develop specialist knowledge and skills in the field. Our programme has an exceptionally strong reputation for the standard of training we offer, but to date this has been limited to the underpinning knowledge component of the British Psychological Society (BPS) Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QiCN). The new combined programme adds the clinical practice component to our existing BPS accredited programme. WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- Top 10 in UK for Psychology (Complete University Guide 2021).
- This programme has an exceptionally strong reputation for the standard of its teaching and organisation.
- Lectures are given by subject specialists meaning that knowledge is always up to date, with many of those delivering lectures being research leaders in the field of clinical neuropsychology and related disciplines.
- Designed to provide eligibility for entry to the BPS Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
- Experience the opportunity to learn from both lecturers and peers, and to develop links with colleagues from around the UK, Ireland and other parts of the world.
How to apply
International applicant information can be found via gla.ac.uk by searching for 'international'.
Registration with the UK Health & Care Professions Council as a Clinical Psychologist.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Sponsorship and funding information can be found via gla.ac.uk by searching for 'scholarships'.