- Directly engage with industry through case studies, team projects, networking events and guest presentations.
- Gain hands-on development experience using current leading-edge commercial tools and techniques.
- Develop professional skills that are highly valued by employers when recruiting graduate software engineers, such as team working and project management, through real-world projects.
- Learn in a vibrant start-up atmosphere at our premises in Newport which are purpose-built to support our collaborative style of teaching.
- You will be provided with a laptop during induction week that will remain with you throughout the duration of the course.
Applicants will be automatically accepted if they have gained: a 2:2 degree in a STEM subject with evidence of programming in degree transcript, or a 2:2 degree in a non-STEM subject with evidence of suitable professional programming experience. Applicants may be invited for interview if they have gained a 2:2 degree in a non-STEM subject and have evidence of suitable non-professional programming experience. For further information, please visit the course page on our website: https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/courses/course/software-engineering
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course