Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Top up your existing qualifications to an honours degree.
- Study a robust programme of business and hospitality-specific modules.
- Gain a qualification that combines research, theory, general business acumen and real-world work experience.
- This course has a reputation for producing high-calibre, well-rounded graduates. Apply your skills and knowledge consulting with real-world businesses on contemporary hospitality issues. Our flexible, responsive programme is designed for you in collaboration with our industry partners to meet the need for forward-thinking, innovative hospitality graduates who can strategically manage complex business operations.
- practical sessions
- reflective exercises
- professional portfolio
- Applied learning
- Live projects
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Academic And Professional Development Consultancy And Enterprise Challenge Critical Approaches In Hospitality Marketing, Experiences And Analytics Hospitality Management Consultancy Research Project Strategic Management In International Hospitality And Tourism Elective modules Food Supply Chain Management Foreign Language Hotel Operational Analysis
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Hospitality, Institute of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 at the point of enrolment.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that the information provided on this web page relates to 2021 courses and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or over at the point of enrolment.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||With a minimum score of 5.5 in each skill.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.