**Please note that the information provided relates to the current academic year and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information.** Course summary: -Engage in contemporary, relevant modules and tailor your educational focus.
- Develop your teaching and learning skills with peer support.
- Learn in a multiprofessional group that mirrors the workplace.
- Contribute to a vibrant learning community and wider development network.
- Explore healthcare practice in detail, and discover how best to approach it from an educational perspective.
- online resources
- multi-professional educational community
- assessment and feedback
- educational roles in practice and academic settings.
- pre-registration nursing and midwifery training in higher education
- NMC registered professionals can gain NMC teacher status upon completion of their postgraduate certificate. Dental trainers have used this course to enhance their eligibility in support of dental trainees. If you are registered with the Society of Radiographers, you are eligible to apply for Practice Educator Accreditation after completion of the Introduction to Healthcare Education module.
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Modules studied may differ depending on when you start your course. Year 1 - Compulsory modules Advancing Learning And Teaching For Practice (Distance Learning) Learning And Teaching For Practice (Distance Learning) Elective modules Interprofessional Education (Distance Learning) Learners In Difficulty (Distance Learning) Simulation-Based Education (Distance Learning) Technology Enhanced Learning (Distance Learning) Year 2 - Compulsory modules Researching For Practice (Distance Learning) Elective modules Evidencing Your Cpd Evidencing Your Cpd Interprofessional Education (Distance Learning) Learners In Difficulty (Distance Learning) Planning Service Improvement Simulation-Based Education (Distance Learning) Technology Enhanced Learning (Distance Learning) Final year - Compulsory modules Dissertation
Normally, a first degree or professional qualification in a related health care subject. International students require an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill area. If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page. You can also watch a video guide on how to apply.
English language requirements
International students require an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill area.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533