Work on real and simulated projects so you can experience the challenges of delivering complicated technical solutions on time. KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- WORKING WITH INDUSTRY: We’re renowned for our contacts with employers, and you’ll benefit from this by being set challenging projects and having the option to take a placement year.
- EXPERT STAFF: You’ll join a friendly community including our enthusiastic Computing Society and research-active lecturers. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with research projects which our teaching team are working on.
- FACILITIES: Use cutting-edge software development tools in our industry-standard labs.
- FLEXIBILITY: After covering the fundamentals of Computer Science in your first year, you’ll have the option to transfer to another degree in your Computing portfolio.
- NO EXAMS: We’ll assess you via other methods throughout your degree.
- Case studies
- Oral and graphic presentations
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary teamwork projects
- Computer-based testing
- Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- Technical Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- Network Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Network Analyst
- Network Engineer
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
IELTS overall score at a minimum of 6.0; with at least IELTS 5.5 in each band (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) or another Secure English Language Test(SELT)at CEFR level B2 or above
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|