This combined business and finance degree teaches banking sector basics, business analysis, finance and systems. Our business with finance degree explores the analytical aspects of business. Focused on teaching you the practical skills and knowledge you need for a business career, this course also covers quantitative analysis and systems, and how the banking sector works. Course modules cover essential financial knowledge such as developing and managing businesses, sustainability and financial crises, while the opportunity to work with business professionals and/or local communities on live projects provides practical experience. What you should know about this course
- Study Business with Finance and earn up to £26,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings.
- You'll learn how to develop and manage businesses, taking into account emerging business issues with particular emphasis on finance.
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, International Baccalaureate (IB), Access to HE courses, or equivalent level 3 qualifications.
English language requirements
For our English entry criteria, please click on the link below.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|