Learn to drive change and encourage innovation in your own venture or an existing enterprise. You’ll develop business expertise with an entrepreneurial edge. Develop the entrepreneurial flair to kick-start, manage and grow your own business or help an existing enterprise to expand. As part of this course, you’ll:
- Gain a broad understanding of how businesses operate
- Foster your entrepreneurialism as you build your specialist business knowledge
- Learn the behaviours, techniques and principles to succeed in today's economic climate
- Develop your individual promise by studying modules that will help shape you into a budding and innovative entrepreneur
- Build creative solutions to the sustainability challenges facing contemporary new business enterprises
- Work collaboratively to develop a proposed ethical small business venture
- Gain the practical experience needed to impress potential employers
- Why study Business Management with Enterprise at Leeds Beckett University...
- Nurture your entrepreneurialism as you gain practical understanding of how businesses operate
- Optional paid placement year to broaden your real-life work experience
- Work with our University Business Centre to get the best possible grounding when taking your next step into a new business venture
- Gain practical experience working on a consultancy project within a start-up business
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Understanding Markets & Customers
- Accounting & Finance for Managers
- Business in Action
- Data Analytics & Management
- Managing Organisations & People
- Global Economic Awareness
- Managerial Decision Making
- Future Focused Management for Sustainable Development
- Business Finance
- Developing Professional & Employability Skills
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Managing Sustainable Development for New Business Enterprises
- Consultancy Project
- Governance, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility OR Work Placement (Sandwich students only)
- Entrepreneurship in a Challenging Global Economy
- Business Strategy
- Procurement & Supplier Management
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|