Manchester Metropolitan University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
OVERVIEW Political and economic developments such as Brexit mean that international trade agreements, foreign direct investment and the attractiveness of where a company does business and accesses talent are more important than ever. In the digital age, almost every business operates on the world stage and supplies to multiple countries. To compete in this hugely competitive global arena, it’s vital they have people who understand the nuances, challenges and opportunities of operating overseas. Exploring enterprise, entrepreneurship and emerging markets We’ll help you gain specialist knowledge in managing people of different cultures and backgrounds, and the political and governing structures of different markets that influence how businesses operate. You’ll also develop the cross-cultural management skills you need to build international business relationships in often volatile political, cultural and economic environments. We offer four-year routes where you can spend your third year on placement or study abroad at one of our overseas partner universities. Past students have worked for Johnson and Johnson in Tokyo, Hellman Worldwide Logistics in the USA and Warner Bros in London. Choose a placement or study abroad The course offers real flexibility as you will enrol on the three-year course and then decide if a placement or overseas study is right for you once you have started your studies. You don’t have to decide now. If you opt to undertake a placement or study abroad your course will normally be four years full-time. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple crown – study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Teaching by professionals – our staff work with some of the UK’s biggest companies and pass on their experience through their teaching.
- Learn in an international city – Manchester is home to some exciting businesses and, on placements, you gain real-world experience through our network of industry connections.
- Study overseas – spend a year at one of our partner universities the USA, Australia, Canada ,China (Hong Kong SAR), France, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Cyprus or Lithuania.
- Global prospects – your degree could take your anywhere in the world and you can learn a language while you study.
- Regular industry events – attend guest talks and masterclasses delivered by leading industry professionals and network with recruiting businesses at key industry events.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
GCSE grade C/4 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English and GCSE grade C/4 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course