The media industry is evolving and changing, impacted by new and emerging technologies, meaning the laws that govern it are too. Develop the knowledge to get ahead in the areas of intellectual property and media regulation on this exciting law degree. Why study LLB (Hons) Law, Media & Creative Industries at BU?
- Understand the digital world and how the law interacts with it
- Examine issues around the control of information and technology as well as responsibility within various forms of media for content
- Gain as much experience as possible by attending court, taking part in moot courts and undertaking an optional work placement
- Join the Law Society where you'll network and socialise with others in addition to supporting charity work and CV building, there's something for everyone
- Take part in field trips to Law Courts, Parliament and the Inns of Court
- You'll be career ready with 91% of our law graduates in employment or completing further study after 15 months. (source DiscoverUni 2022).
During the Foundation Year, you will study Academic & Professional Practice | Collaborative Communication Project | Understanding Contemporary Britain | Law & Government. As part of the Degree, you will study Legal Skills & Systems; Law of Obligations; Constitutional & EU Law; Criminal Law; Property Law as well as choosing option units to tailor your degree.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Bar Standards Board
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information