Our internationally recognised MBA is a unique distance learning qualification that will build and develop your business skills. You'll be able to critically assess multiple perspectives and start applying your new understanding of management as you study. Designed for practising senior and middle-level managers, it will develop your strategic analysis, interdisciplinary skills, creativity and innovation. With an international emphasis and global reputation, our MBA programme is highly attractive for all ambitious executives. Key features of the course
- Our triple-accredited status puts us in an elite group of business schools in the world
- Practice-based learning brings your MBA to life in your workplace
- Flexible options enable you to adjust the curriculum to suit your needs
- Strong international emphasis essential for developing leaders in a global marketplace
- Join an influential network of over 26,000 alumni in almost 100 countries when you graduate.
You’ll study four compulsory modules, which are currently: Managing in a changing world Creating and sustaining value Effective strategic management in business and the public sector Finance for strategic decision-making You can then choose up to three from a wide range of optional modules, on topics such as entrepreneurship, supply chain management, intercultural leadership and leadership in public services. You’ll complete your MBA with a compulsory project module. You’ll decide on an organisation you would like to use as a case study, and carry out research to solve a real-life problem. Finally, you'll provide your reflections on the skills, knowledge and competencies you have developed.
You’ll be eligible for this postgraduate diploma by satisfying the academic, work experience and language requirements. Please see the website for details.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course