The professionally-accredited BSc (Hons) Construction Management at Liverpool John Moores University offers you flexible learning options plus exciting paid placement opportunities.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Royal Chartered Institution of Surveyors (RICS)
- Option to undertake a paid industrial placement. Placements are normally for one calendar year on a full-time basis.
- Industrial standard software and equipment used in delivery and assessments
- Part-time day release option for those already in employment
- High demand for well educated and technically competent graduates in the largest industry in the country
- International Foundation Year course available offering direct progression onto this degree programme - visit LJMU's International Study Centre to find out more
Please visit the Liverpool John Moores University website for detailed module information.
Assessment varies depending on the modules you choose. We recognise that all students perform differently depending on how they are assessed, and so assessment methods vary. They include exams (open and closed book), coursework (projects, technical reports, fieldwork, electronic tests etc), and presentations (individual and group). Your tutors will give prompt and constructive feedback via Canvas (our virtual learning environment), face-to-face or in writing. This will help you to identify your strengths as well as the areas where you may need to put in more work.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
Please see our Bursaries and Scholarships page for more information: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/fees-and-funding/bursaries-and-scholarships
Liverpool John Moores University
Student Life Building
Clearing contact detailsRegister your interest in Clearing
Get in touch
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
0151 231 2777
0151 231 5090