The professionally-accredited BSc (Hons) Construction Management at Liverpool John Moores University offers you flexible learning options plus exciting paid placement opportunities.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Royal Chartered Institution of Surveyors (RICS)
- Option to undertake a paid industrial placement. Placements are normally for one calendar year on a full-time basis.
- Industrial standard software and equipment used in delivery and assessments
- Part-time day release option for those already in employment
- High demand for well educated and technically competent graduates in the largest industry in the country
- International Foundation Year course available offering direct progression onto this degree programme - visit LJMU's International Study Centre to find out more
Please visit the Liverpool John Moores University website for detailed module information.
Assessment varies depending on the modules you choose. We recognise that all students perform differently depending on how they are assessed, and so assessment methods vary. They include exams (open and closed book), coursework (projects, technical reports, fieldwork, electronic tests etc), and presentations (individual and group). Your tutors will give prompt and constructive feedback via Canvas (our virtual learning environment), face-to-face or in writing. This will help you to identify your strengths as well as the areas where you may need to put in more work.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 4
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Prior to starting the programme applicants must have obtained Grade C or Grade 4 or above in English Language and Mathematics GCSE or an approved alternative qualification below: • Key Skills Level 2 in English/ Maths • NVQ Level 2 Functional skills in Maths and English Writing and or Reading • Skills for Life Level 2 in Numeracy/English • Higher Diploma in Maths/ English • Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths/ English • Northern Ireland Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or Application of Number • Wales Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or Application of Number
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
Please see our Bursaries and Scholarships page for more information: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/fees-and-funding/bursaries-and-scholarships