Are you curious about the influence of law in police practice, the prison system and the rehabilitation of offenders? Are you looking for a degree that provides a firm foundation in law whilst also developing your understanding of criminal justice and related areas? Our LLB with Criminology provides a strong foundation for building towards a career in criminal justice and related areas. Why choose this course?
- Study the foundations of legal knowledge required by the Bar Standards Board
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Global Top 100 for International Outlook, Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Wide-ranging pro-bono and career enhancing opportunities such as our Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, and practical legal skills competitions
- Combine your studies with a placement year or international year
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course