- Learn how to systematically apply engineering principles to complex and unpredictable real-world problems on our MSc Mechatronics and Intelligent Machines course. You’ll explore the new technologies transforming the world in which we live whilst also securing practical experience through a workplace or industry placement.
- The course is suitable for engineers who have recently graduated as well as those with experience. It’s an opportunity to extend your knowledge in Intelligent Machines or update your qualifications with a view to promotion or a specialist role.
- We cover technical aspects of Intelligent Machines Engineering, forming a suitable basis for a career in a range of roles associated with Mechatronics and Intelligent Machines Systems Engineering.
- You’ll take on new knowledge and skills relating to machine intelligence, the development of intelligent machines, mechatronics systems, renewable energy technologies, condition monitoring systems and structural health monitoring systems.
- Located within one of the most intense engineering and manufacturing areas in the UK, our £35m Engineering Innovation Centre provides an integrated space for teaching, research and work on live, real-world projects with commercial partners.
- Access world-class facilities in manufacturing, including the Intelligent Condition Monitoring, Intelligent Structural Health Monitoring, Instrumentation, Mechatronic, Tribology and Materials Testing labs, and engineering and CNC workshops, a metals and 3D workshop, and a rapid prototyping suite.
- You’ll develop the high levels of judgement, team-working, leadership, initiative, delegation and decision-making responsibilities needed for a professional career in Mechatronics and Intelligent Machines engineering.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Central Lancashire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page