This multi-accredited conversion course will develop your critical understanding of the international hospitality and tourism industry with a managerial perspective. Why study MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Address current issues and innovations that transform and shape the international hospitality and tourism context
- Identify and engage with specialisms such as consumer behaviour, marketing and international human resource management
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Location, location, location; enjoy your studies in one of the UK’s leading tourist destinations.
Core units: Hospitality Operations Management; Innovations in Hospitality; The Tourism & Hospitality Industries; Destinations: Contexts for Tourism & Hospitality; Business Strategy & Finance; Dissertation. Option units (choose one): Air Transport & Tourism; Conference Tourism; Crisis & Disaster Management; Design for Tourism & Hospitality; Entrepreneurship; Food Design & Marketing; Global Food & Drink; Sport Tourism; Tourism Management & the Natural Environment; Optional Work Placement.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Travel and Tourism, Institute of
- United Nations World Tourism Organisation
- Hospitality, Institute of
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information