On this course you’ll cover a range of areas using up-to-date software, with the support and guidance from our experienced lecturers. Split between our High Wycombe campus and BNU teaching base at Pinewood Studios, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills and knowledge you need for your future, all whilst studying right in the heart of the famous creative hub. Our creative briefs will help you bring to life stories through the form of animation and upon graduation make your portfolio shine. Why study at Buckinghamshire New University? There are plenty of reasons for you study Animation at Buckinghamshire New University and here are just a few of them:
- You'll get the best of both words – University and the industry. Our course gives you the opportunity to explore our High Wycombe campus, as well as our BNU base at Pinewood Studios.
- You'll be studying a completely practical course – we focus on what you need to know for a career in animation; you’ll keep a reflective journal, and learn to give presentations like the professionals. From expressiveness, to bringing a character to life you’ll be hands-on in gaining the skills you need.
- At BNU we offer small classes across the board, meaning you gain a close-knit community and plenty of one-on-one contact and support with your tutor.
- You’ll have access to our industry standard equipment, including a VR lab, renderfarm, motion capture studio, and state or the art face capture kit and Xsens suits.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|