Gain the skills and knowledge to succeed in the rapidly changing world of business – and gain valuable real-world experience – with our BSc Business and Management with Placement Year degree. This flexible, four-year course, taught by experts from Henley Business School, equips you with the fundamental skills of business – from theory and practice to their real-world applications. An integrated Placement Year provides a fantastic opportunity to put your skills into practice in preparation for your future career. Study the core disciplines that underpin business – including economics, psychology and sociology – and explore theories and concepts such as:
- international strategy
- organisational behaviour
- data analytics
- human resource management
- explore the interdisciplinary nature of business
- apply the skills and knowledge you learn to current business problems
- study the emerging challenges facing global markets.
- Ranked 6th for graduate prospects in Business, Management & Marketing in the Guardian University Guide, 2020.
- Triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
- BSc Business and Management (Accounting)
- BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc Business and Management (Data Analytics and Digital Business)
- BSc Business and Management (Marketing)
- BSc International Business and Management
- BSc Business and Management with a Modern Language
- deepen your knowledge and develop new skills
- build a network of industry contacts
- boost your employability with new experiences
- learn more about the sector you may wish to enter.
We will be updating this page with module information over the coming weeks.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Contextual offers for this programme are typically two grades beneath our standard entry requirement, e.g. BBC.
English language requirements
|We require a minimum score of 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each element of the test (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).
|We require a minimum score of 88 overall with no less than 17 in Listening and Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.
|Cambridge English Advanced
|We require a grade B or a score of 176 overall with no element less than 162.
|Cambridge English Proficiency
|We require a grade C or a score of 176 overall with no element less than 162.
|We require a minimum score of 69 overall with at least 59 in each element of the test (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).
|Institution's Own Test
|Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP). We require a minimum score of 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each element of the test (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).
|We require a Merit in each element from ISE II. If you take ISE III or ISE IV, we require a Pass in each element.
Full list of acceptable English Language Tests
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland