Open to individuals with an undergraduate degree, this two-year graduate entry programme will provide an overview of the core legal topics and law modules that will enable you to complete an LLB award. You will demonstrate your graduate skills and further develop your knowledge and expertise in law. This course might be of particular interest if you reside in a current or previous commonwealth country and would like to study the legal foundations that are recognised across the globe. Why choose this course?
- Recognised common law degree and provides exemptions for the purpose of National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) assessment
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- For Canadian applicants, successful completion of the course will qualify you to apply for NCA assessment
- Only a two-year programme, fast-track preparation for legal professions
- The programme includes a module dedicated to exploring the Foundations of Canadian Law
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
A first undergraduate degree with a 2:2 or above in any subject is required (or international equivalent).
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course