Change the world around you with a degree in Electronic and Computer Engineering. The combination of electronic engineering with advanced computing knowledge will prepare you to build outstanding systems of the future. Reasons to study Electronic and Computer Engineering at Kent
- Match your interest and future career plans with this 4-year in-depth course
- You’ll get to work in real-life, business critical roles, putting into practice the skills you have gained whilst earning a salary
- Go on to study exciting subjects like robotics, mechatronics and artificial intelligence
- The course is based on leading-edge research in Computer Science and Engineering
- The course is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Spend time in our dedicated makerspace, The Shed. Build physical devices and development equipment like Oculus Rift and Raspberry Pi and much more!
- Enter a wide range of careers from computing to electrical and electronics engineering
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course