Our undergraduate programme in Criminology and Criminal Justice allows you to explore crime, perpetrators, victims and the operation of the criminal justice system. You will delve deep into the various theories and research methods which provide an evidence-based understanding of this complex, developing field, and there will be a very strong focus on the application of this knowledge to real-world situations and challenges in crime and criminal justice. You will be taught by criminologists who work closely with a range of criminal justice agencies, and will have opportunities to engage directly with agency representatives, plus build awareness of criminal justice in the real world. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK. Britain's best university, ranked by students (Student Crowd University Awards, 2022)
- Global Top 300 for Social Sciences (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2022)
- Keele was the first UK university to offer a named undergraduate degree in Criminology
- Opportunity to take a placement year or international year, and to engage with external partner agencies as part of your studies
- Focus on the application of knowledge to real-world challenges and issues in Criminal Justice
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course