Sheffield Hallam University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
- Obtain a broad understanding of accounting and economics within the business environment.
- Learn to practically apply theoretical concepts.
- Study from evolving course content to reflect the continually changing world economy.
- Undertake an one year optional paid work placement.
- Over 90% of our graduates secure jobs or go on to further study within six months of graduation.
- independent and group study
- optional work placement
Year 1 Compulsory modules Developing Professional And Academic Skills 20 Financial Accounting 20 Introduction To Macroeconomics 20 Introduction To Microeconomics 20 Management Accounting 20 Maths For Economics 20 Year 2 Compulsory modules Applied Professional Skills 20 Financial Accounting And Reporting 20 Financial Management 20 Intermediate Macroeconomics 20 Intermediate Microeconomics 20 Management Accounting Applications 20 Elective modules Alternative Perspectives In Economics 20 Business Law 20 Data And Business Decisions 20 International Entrepreneurship 20 Introductory Statistics For Business Economics 20 Leading Innovative Organisations 20 Organisational Management 20 Planning Your Own Business 20 Year 3 Optional modules Placement Year - Final year Compulsory modules Advanced Topics In Macroeconomics 20 Corporate Reporting 20 Industrial Economics 20 Strategic Management Accounting 20 Elective modules Audit And Assurance 20 Consultancy Project 20 Corporate Finance 20 Economics Consultancy Project 20 Enterprise Management 20 Forensic And Fraud Examination 20 Global Governance In International Business 20 International Strategy 20
Coursework Practicals Exams
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
* No previous study of accounting or economics is required, as the first year provides a comprehensive introduction to both this subjects. Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or over at the point of enrolment.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.