University of Wales Trinity Saint David has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
This course is aimed at those who have an interest in sport, health and physical activity, and wish to deepen their understanding of the functioning of the human body. This particular pathway has been aligned with the scientific knowledge requirements and competencies detailed in the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr – a nationally recognised quality mark for working in Sports Nutrition).
- Ranked in top 10 UK Sport Science courses for student satisfaction
- Mapped to the SENr knowledge competencies at an introductory level.
- Opportunity to become registered on Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- Use of dedicated fitness training facilities and exercise science laboratories.
- Opportunities to work with clients in real-life situations.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Carmarthen Campus|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 points||Students would normally be expected to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points (2017 Tariff) with a focus on science based subjects and/or physical education. Mature students without sufficient UCAS points will be considered on merit through an interview process.|
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9000||Year 1|