Please note that the information provided relates to the current academic year and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course Summary
- Become trained in research methods and complete a high level research project
- Study for a higher degree by research with our respected academics within Health and Social Care.
- Ageing and long-term conditions
- Maternal, child and family health and social care
- Technology, data and digital innovations
- Health and social care organisation and workforce
Please contact the relevant research area or centre to enquire about the entry requirements for this MPhil. Where English is not your first language, you must also show evidence of English language ability. All applicants must submit a completed postgraduate application form including a 1500 word research proposal. You are encouraged to find out more about our staff and their current research to inform the development of your research proposal and to ensure it aligns with our research themes. Find out more about the University’s research areas and staff or search for members of staff by keyword.
Fees and funding