London College has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
With its powerful mix of real-world learning, industry insights, theoretical understanding, academic rigor and a truly international curriculum, our BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management gives you a competitive edge. As the role of the hospitality manager becomes ever more complex and demanding, we cover all the crucial topics to help you hit the ground running in your career. You will gain skills in leadership, finance, IT and human resources to go with your in-depth knowledge of hospitality operations. Our course captures the major trends which are transforming the industry today – with a greater emphasis on sustainability to technological advances, from changing customer expectations to new concepts of luxury. This course offers you:
- The knowledge and skills you'll need for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
- The access to a membership of the Educational Membership Scheme of the Institute of Hospitality, giving you great opportunities to network and make
- All the extra benefits of getting recognized industry membership from the Institute of Hospitality.
- Tutors with industry experience in different areas support from your personal tutor and other staff throughout your course.
- The chances to continue studying and gain a master’s degree.
Year 1: Introduction to Higher Education and Professional Development for Hospitality Managers; Marketing and Communication; Hospitality Concepts; Rooms Division Operations; Hospitality Operations; Finance and Control in Hospitality Operations. Year 2: Research Skills; Business Development and Entrepreneurship; Management and Leadership; Hotel Revenue Management; Supervising the Guest Experience; Planning and Leading Hospitality Event Operations. Year 3: Independent Study (double module); Consumer Behaviour; Strategic Management; Managing the Guest Experience; International Resort Management.
You will be assessed on your coursework, including your reports, essays, presentations and skills assessments. You will not have to take any exams.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- 96-112 UCAS points from A-level (up to 16 from AS-levels) or equivalent. - Five GCSEs at or above C (or Grade 4), including Maths and English or the equivalent.
Fees and funding