London College has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
With its powerful mix of real-world learning, industry insights, theoretical understanding, academic rigor and a truly international curriculum, our BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management gives you a competitive edge. As the role of the hospitality manager becomes ever more complex and demanding, we cover all the crucial topics to help you hit the ground running in your career. You will gain skills in leadership, finance, IT and human resources to go with your in-depth knowledge of hospitality operations. Our course captures the major trends which are transforming the industry today – with a greater emphasis on sustainability to technological advances, from changing customer expectations to new concepts of luxury. This course offers you:
- The knowledge and skills you'll need for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
- The access to a membership of the Educational Membership Scheme of the Institute of Hospitality, giving you great opportunities to network and make
- All the extra benefits of getting recognized industry membership from the Institute of Hospitality.
- Tutors with industry experience in different areas support from your personal tutor and other staff throughout your course.
- The chances to continue studying and gain a master’s degree.
Year 1: Introduction to Higher Education and Professional Development for Hospitality Managers; Marketing and Communication; Hospitality Concepts; Rooms Division Operations; Service Excellence for the Hospitality Industry; Finance and Control in Hospitality Operations. Year 2: Research Skills; Business Development and Entrepreneurship; Management and Leadership; Hotel Revenue Management; Supervising the Guest Experience; Planning and Leading Hospitality Event Operations. Year 3: Independent Study (double module); Consumer Behaviour; Strategic Management; Managing the Guest Experience; International Resort Management.
You will be assessed on your coursework, including your reports, essays, presentations and skills assessments. You will not have to take any exams.
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from Tier 4 international students. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- 96-112 UCAS points from A-level (up to 16 from AS-levels) or equivalent. - Five GCSEs at or above C (or Grade 4), including Maths and English or the equivalent.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding