With its powerful mix of real-world learning, industry insights, theoretical understanding, academic rigor and a truly international curriculum, our BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management gives you a competitive edge. As the role of the hospitality manager becomes ever more complex and demanding, we cover all the crucial topics to help you hit the ground running in your career. You will gain skills in leadership, finance, IT and human resources to go with your in-depth knowledge of hospitality operations. Our course captures the major trends which are transforming the industry today – with a greater emphasis on sustainability to technological advances, from changing customer expectations to new concepts of luxury. This course offers you:
- The knowledge and skills you'll need for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
- The access to a membership of the Educational Membership Scheme of the Institute of Hospitality, giving you great opportunities to network and make
- All the extra benefits of getting recognized industry membership from the Institute of Hospitality.
- Tutors with industry experience in different areas support from your personal tutor and other staff throughout your course.
- The chances to continue studying and gain a master’s degree.
Year 1: Business Environment of the Visitor Economy; Hospitality Societies; Project Design. Planning and Management; Current Scenarios. Future Directions; Organisational Transformation; Service and Experience Co-creation. Year 2: Research Skills; Business Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financial Planning ; Sustainable Hospitality and Leisure Operations; Procurement and Supply in the Visitor Economy; Healthy and Sustainable Consumption; Hotel Revenue Management. Year 3: Independent Study (double module); Consumer Behaviour; Strategic Management; International Resort Management; Talent Management.
You will be assessed on your coursework, including your reports, essays, presentations and skills assessments. You will not have to take any exams.
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from students requiring a Student visa. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
This course is not open to international students
- 96-112 UCAS points from A-level (up to 16 from AS-levels) or equivalent. - Five GCSEs at or above C (or Grade 4), including Maths and English or the equivalent.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6165||Year 1|