Please note that the information provided relates to the current academic year and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Learn how to develop innovative immersive arts products and experiences for a range of platforms and contexts.
- Use the latest industry-standard software and hardware in a professional studio setting.
- Work on live projects for industry professionals from the creative digital sector.
- Explore innovation in production workflows, immersive storytelling and digital arts development.
- lectures, seminars and tutorials
- live briefs and real projects
- group work and collaborative study
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Modules studied may differ depending on when you start your course. Compulsory modules Creative Media Masters Project 60 Creative Media Professional Practice Project 30 Creative Media Research And Development Proposal 30 Immersive Arts Project 30 Immersive Digital Technologies 30
Normally an undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, in a related field. If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533