Explore the fascinating complexity of the human mind to understand what motivates people to commit crime. Our Forensic Psychology BSc offers a great starting point for a career focused on understanding, reducing and preventing criminal behaviour in a range of professions including the police, probation and prison services, and youth offending teams. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as providing the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC)
- Develop systematic and scientific understanding of the core areas of psychology as well as specialised knowledge in forensic psychology
- Enhance your career prospects by gaining hands-on work experience with our optional placement year
- Experience new cultures and broaden your horizons by choosing to spend a year studying abroad
- Take part in research-driven and external-facing projects which address current controversies and debates
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course