University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Joint Honours Digital Media Production and Media & Culture provides you with an exciting opportunity to do hands-on, practical creative work alongside more academic study of the media and contemporary culture. Studying these subject areas in combination will be an interesting prospect if you like both academic study and creative, practical work and design - and if the media and contemporary culture are your passions. Key Features
- Pioneering curriculum focusing on the emerging needs of the creative industries
- Innovative, contemporary and important topics
- Opportunity to develop expertise across graphic design, animation, film, motion graphics, illustration and photography
- Strong emphasis on employability and graduate progression throughout the course
- Extensive industry links, with 'live' professional projects run in collaboration with national organisations
- Expert guest speakers
- The Digital Arts Centre has incredible facilities including industry-standard equipment and software
- Tailor your course to your individual needs with a joint honours degree
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page