Overview Joint Honours Digital Media Production and Media & Culture provides you with an exciting opportunity to learn how to design and create across a range of digital platforms, developing your concepts into reality, alongside more academic study of the media and contemporary culture. Studying these subject areas in combination will be an interesting prospect if you like both academic study and creative, practical work and design - and if the media and contemporary culture are your passions. Key Features
- Pioneering curriculum focusing on the emerging needs of the creative industries
- Innovative, contemporary and important topics
- Opportunity to develop expertise across video, photography, motion graphics, visual effects and web content
- Strong emphasis on employability and graduate progression throughout the course
- Extensive industry links, with 'live' professional projects run in collaboration with national organisations
- Expert guest speakers
- The Digital Arts Centre has incredible facilities including industry-standard equipment and software
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page