Why study BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Business Management?
- Combine the study of hospitality and business to broaden your expertise and skills in both areas in one of the top 20 universities in the world for hospitality and leisure management (QS University Rankings 2023)
- Learn about the hospitality business from leading industry speakers and events, 'live' scenarios and visits in the local area
- Live and study in a location famous for its hospitality landscape with many hotels and restaurants
- Develop invaluable business skills such as team working, communication and problem-solving skills. Plus, gain an awareness of responsible business practice, digital competencies and cultural intelligence to enable you to work in an increasingly globalised workplace
- Experience working for 30 weeks in a real-world environment, at home or abroad, ensuring you build a network of professional contacts and enhance your employability
- Take the opportunity to study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world.
During your first year you will study: Introduction to the Hospitality Industry, Contemporary Hospitality, Hospitality & Food Operations, Global Business Environment, Developing Management Competencies, Fundamentals of Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
AccessBU: AccessBU provides you with the opportunity to tell us about your circumstances that are not always evident in your UCAS application. This widening access initiative also considers relevant criteria such as being in care or if you live in an area with a low participation rate in Higher Education - if you are eligible, your offer could be up to 16 UCAS tariff points below the published tariff. Apprenticeships: We recognise the transferable knowledge and skills gained through apprenticeships and welcome applications from students with a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship recognised by the Institute for Apprenticeships. Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Deferred entry: We are happy to consider eligible applicants for deferred entry. If you have already submitted your application, please submit your deferral request through our website. Direct entry: We welcome applications from students who have previously studied at degree level at other institutions and wish to transfer onto a BU course. Our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) procedure enables credit awarded from one institution to contribute to a BU award, subject to an application process. Please visit our RPL webpage for more information. Mature applicants: We recognise that mature applicants may have a wealth of experience rather than formal qualifications, so we’ll consider your application on these merits if included in your application. You’ll need to apply to BU in the usual way through UCAS and you may be invited to an interview to discuss your suitability for the course based on the experience you tell us about in your application.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information