- Designed to prepare you to tackle important environmental challenges including climate change, natural hazards, and the supply of critical raw materials and resources
- BSc Geology will provide you with a detailed understanding of the Earth, its evolution, processes, systems and resources
- Gain technical experience through over 60 days of fieldwork as well as laboratory classes, optional industry placement and independent research possibilities
- Study in Cornwall with access to incredible and unique local geology on your doorstep
- Taught at Exeter’s Penryn campus by Camborne School of Mines, a combined geoscience and mining department with an international reputation for research-inspired teaching and excellent graduate prospects
For a full list of modules please visit our course page.
Please visit our course page for current assessment methods.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Exeter - Penryn Campus, Cornwall
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Our International Student Support can help you with what you need to do before you arrive and when you get here as a new international student. They offer ongoing support throughout your studies whether that be setting up a bank account or arranging healthcare. Our Global Chums Buddy Scheme and our Intercultural Cafe provide opportunities to meet staff and connect with students. INTO University of Exeter provide pre-sessional English courses for international students as well as free insessional support. For more information about entry requirements, bursaries and scholarships please visit our course page.
GCSE Maths at Grade C or 4.
English language requirements
GCSE English Language with a minimum pass of Grade C or 4
For further details on our English Language requirements please visit our website
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
We understand the financial pressures that undergraduate students can face when arriving at university for the first time and that is why we offer bursaries to complement government loans for low household income families, scholarships for exceptional students, sportspeople and those meeting other criteria as well as expert funding advice and guidance. For more information, please visit our course page.