The foundation year of this Coventry University degree will be delivered from our CU Coventry campus. Course delivery from year 1 of the degree onwards will be from our Coventry University campus. This course aims to provide you with a solid grounding for a career in architectural engineering to creatively shape the built environment. The foundation year seeks to provide you with a solid grounding in mathematical principles and an understanding of the core and fundamental principles of civil and construction engineering. Professional and academic skills are integrated across all modules, including information finding and handling, problem solving, and the communication of outcomes. Students who successfully complete their foundation year will then progress onto the Architectural Engineering BEng (Hons) degree within Coventry University’s School of School of Energy, Construction and Environment. On this degree, you will gain practical interdisciplinary design and management skills and start shaping your personal development as an architectural engineer in practice. You will learn disciplines such as:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Surveying
- Construction Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Services Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Foundation Year Modules:
- Fundamental Pure Mathematics
- Fundamental Applied Mathematics
- Civil Engineering Fundamentals
- Construction Engineering and Management Fundamentals
- Materials and Building Surveying
- Construction Technology and Environmental Sciences
- Spatial Design and Visual Communication
- Structural Analysis and Mathematics
- Civil Engineering Design Project
- Sustainable Environments
- Construction Technology, Assembly and Environmental Systems
- Adaptation Design and Building Pathology
- Urban Design for Resilient Communities
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Project, Finance and Contract Management
- Sustainable Environments in Society: Developing Solutions
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
We recognise a breadth of qualifications, speak to one of our advisers today to find out how we can help you.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland