Our Biomedical Engineering degree is designed for students with an equally strong interest in engineering and biology/medicine. Studying at Kent gives you hands-on experience in developing medical-electronic systems whilst learning alongside researchers with expertise in biological sciences. Through a combination of deep links into industry and our state-of-the-art facilities, Kent is the ideal place to prepare you for a successful career in biomedical engineering. Why study Biomedical Engineering at Kent:
- Our course is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), which can fast-track your career as a professional engineer
- You’ll build bioscience-related electronic devices, graduating as an engineer capable of designing complete solutions involving complex integrated systems
- Our graduates have gone to work at organisations including BAE Systems, RAF and CISCO
- Our teaching is based on cutting-edge research using case studies which incorporate hot topics with industry and emerging technologies
- Option to take a Year in Industry (UCAS: 05C3)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course