Make your mark with a Digital Design degree This course will provide you with the practical and theoretical expertise to work in the creative industries. You’re taught by a team of experts and industry professionals in areas of 3D production, online design, interactive applications and human-computer interaction. Reasons to study Digital Design at Kent
- Go abroad. Experience a new culture studying abroad in places like Australia, Singapore or the USA
- Be unique. Tailor the course to match your interests and future career plans
- Your network. Become part of a worldwide alumni community; who have gone on to work in productions like the Avengers and The Lion King
- More than you think. Discover how digital design is used in industries like engineering, medicine and psychology
- Be confident. You’ll develop your skills with industry standard software, required by the biggest employers across the industry
- It means something. Art and Design at Kent was ranked 6th overall in The Complete University Guide 2023
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course