- Convert your existing academic credits into a full honours degree
- Advance your skills, knowledge and career prospects in International Business and Management
- Apply your theory in practical projects and learn from real world experience
- Graduate with the academic grounding and real-world expertise needed for a career in a wide range of International Business positions
- Learn specific skills to lead and manage and develop a strategic understanding of business in a global context.
- guest speakers
- problem solving activities
- real-world case study based workshops
- individual and group presentations
- self-managed study
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Academic And Professional Excellence (Pdp) 20 Contemporary Issues In International Business 20 Global Governance In International Business 20 Implementing Strategy And Change 20 International Business Research Project 20 Leadership In Contemporary Organisations 20
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||Our requirements of an overall IELTS score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four skills); or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.