Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary:
- Explore international business management in the context of current global events.
- Understand established and future business management theory and practice.
- Develop an agile skill set for working in international business environments.
- Complete an applied international research project in an area you’re interested in.
- Convert your Business Foundation degree, HND or academic credits into a full Honours degree in one year.
- Formal lectures
- Interactive seminars and workshops
- Problem solving exercises
- Simulations and learning games
- Case study discussions
- Small group discussions
- Class debates
- Individual and group presentations
- Access to our unique student support triangle to help with your personal, academic and career development
- Access to our Skills Centre with one-to-ones, webinars and online resources
- Free office and studio space, expert workshops, freelance opportunities and a vast business network ready for you to tap into
- Career support for up to five years after graduating
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Academic And Professional Excellence Advanced International Business International Business Strategy And Practice International Management Research Project
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||Our requirements of an overall IELTS score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four skills); or equivalent.|
Students whose first language is not English will need to demonstrate the entry requirements of the course to which they apply as well as meet the English competence requirements of an overall IELTS score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four skills); or equivalent.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.