University Centre Rotherham has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
Course Overview This course is tasked to support students who are already practitioners to develop a wide range of skills and knowledge for the employment market. Students on this course will enjoy a creative and innovative approach to learning. Modules Covered Year 1
- International Perspectives in Education and Care
- Professional Practice working with 0-5 years
- Creativity in Early Childhood
- Leadership and Management
- Independent Research Project
- A relevant Level 5 academic study qualification
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6900||Year 1|