Our creative programme in Film Studies and Music Production allows you to explore a wide range of imaginative music, film and visual media texts in a contemporary world and how these have changed over time and across cultures. You will delve into diverse topics and issues, developing technical and theoretical knowledge across studio environments and a variety of screen media cultures. With this experience, you will be equipped with key technical and transferable skills, applicable to a wide variety of careers in the music, media and film industries. Why choose this course?
- Daily access to comprehensive music studio facilities with sound design and computer labs
- Tailor your degree and explore both theory and practice, based on your interests and careers aspirations
- Work placement opportunities to enhance your career prospects and network with industry partners
- Graduate with a substantial music and audio portfolio using industry standard software and hardware
- Assessment methods develop your skills as a creative researcher, writer and practitioner
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information