University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Digital Media Production and Film Production covers a broad combination of creative and film areas. You will learn how to design and create across a range of digital platforms to develop your concepts into reality. Your creativity and film making and production skills, together with your development of digital skills and visual communication will allow you to tailor your course to suit your interests and career aspirations. Using a broad range of traditional, digital and visual communication techniques, you will develop innovative, interdisciplinary final year projects that draw together your interests across both courses. In combination, these subject areas are well worth considering if you are interested in the wider application of digital design and video across media and if you are looking for a degree that will provide you with a wide-ranging suite of visual communication skills in preparation to enter the job market. Key Features
- High quality, well-resourced specialist learning and teaching facilities
- Regular work experience and network opportunities
- A pioneering curriculum that focuses on the emerging needs of the creative industries
- Extensive industry links, with 'live' professional projects run in collaboration with national organisations
- The Digital Arts Centre has incredible facilities including industry-standard film, sound and photography studios, state-of-the-art equipment and industry-standard software
- Opportunities to develop expertise across graphic design, animation, film, motion graphics, illustration and photography
- Tailor your course to your individual needs with a joint honours degree
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page