Building on Keele's status as Global Institution of the Year (International Green Gown Awards, 2021), Law with Environmental Sustainability is an innovative course that allows you to explore the role of the law in humanity's response to the climate crisis while also studying foundational areas of law like contract and tort. You will also have the opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities that will enhance your experience and professional development including our Legal Advice Clinics and mooting and client interviewing competitions. Through this you will develop valuable skills in communication, research and critical analysis. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Top 20 in the UK for Geography and Environmental Studies (Guardian University League Table, 2022)
- Global Sustainability Institution of the Year (Green Gown Awards, 2021)
- Wide range of career enhancing opportunities: Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, practical legal skills competitions and placement schemes
- Tailor your degree to your interests and career aspirations, through an extensive choice of modules
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course