Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary:
- Gain the skills and knowledge to work at the cutting edge of research and development in the sports equipment industry.
- Develop a biomechanical and physiological understanding of athletes so you can analyse athlete-equipment interactions in sport.
- Have the opportunity to work abroad – with the possibility of Erasmus funding being available for European placements.
- individual and group work
- an industry-relevant project
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Applied Measurement In Sports Engineering Design And Inovation In Sports Engineering Mechanics Of Sports Equipment And Human Interaction Numerical Programming In Sports Engineering
This course has been designed for high achieving graduates from a wide range of technical subjects such as engineering, physics or mathematics. The course is selective and welcomes applications from graduates with a 2.1 or above. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam. Graduates from sports science degrees are welcome to apply if they can demonstrate sufficient expertise in mathematics and physics, for example good results at A-level, and have excelled in biomechanics throughout their undergraduate degree. If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent. If your level of English language is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider an appropriate Sheffield Hallam University
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course