Overview Our graphic design courses have been specifically designed in collaboration with leading industry professionals, for anyone wanting to experience an agency style learning environment and work in multi-disciplinary creative teams, tackling real-world brand projects. To equip you with the right balance of conceptual, creative and practical skills the course focuses on original thinking and innovation, so you learn about graphic design theory, big advertising ideas, customer insights, narrative and storytelling and how to confidently present your ideas to clients. As your academic knowledge and practical abilities grow, we teach you about visual identity and brand language, design for print, design for web, art direction, digital and social media marketing and how to cultivate your own entrepreneurial approach, preparing you to work alongside the very best in the world of visual communication. Key features
- Engaging methods of academic and agency style tutoring
- Access to new state-of-the-art facilities
- Opportunities for agency internships and collaborations
- A vibrant programme of award-winning visiting lecturers
- A wide range of creative opportunities after graduation
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.